The Insurance Center can provide coverages for oil and gas companies such as property risks for energy businesses, including exploration & production (E&P) oil and gas risks; oil and gas lease operators and drilling contractors. With more than 20 years experience serving this niched industry, Clay Murphy can design tailored and flexible programs, customized to meet the needs of his clients.

The types of property that can be insured include offshore drilling rigs, pipelines, platforms and production property; as well as miscellaneous property, as contractor's equipment, scientific and sampling instruments, diving equipment and remotely operated vehicles.

  • Operators
  • Non Operating Working Interest
  • Drilling contractors
  • Service Contractors
  • Manufacturing and wholesale/retail firms
  • Workovers
  • Equipment rental
  • Well loggers
  • Perforators
  • Oil field electricians
  • Roustabouts
  • Geophysical services
  • Pipeline contractors
  • Control of Well

    Control of Well Insurance covers expenses incurred in regaining control of a well after 'blowout'...
  • Rig Physical Damage

    Land Rig Physical Damage including storage, transit and operational exposures...
* Please do not use the contact us form to bind coverage, request policy changes or report claims. You must contact the Insurance Center at 501-223-2400 for these services.